Monday, December 3, 2012

For just 28 days, I can see that the Hub Station recording is going to be memory full soon...!!

Urgent Attention n Immediate Action needed...!!

Dear Sir

For just 28 days, I can see that the Hub Station HD recording is going to be memory full soon...!!

I just realized that cos the last technical support who has spoken to me on the 14 August 2012 don't bother to clarify this matter clearly when I question him as he simply mentioned that the Hub Station HD memory space is enough for me to do the 365 days recording. When the time I can't do any recording then I will be able to know it...!! What type of crapping explanation and illustration he is trying to bring forward to me at that point of time...??!!

I am your New CableTV customer, as whether my service is FOC or anything for my CableTV Service, don't have to be extremely stupid to tell me those story and just entertain me in this manner...!! Must well don't call me and leave it for me to explore it as I won't be so angry and upset at this point of time when I think about it now...!!

Kindly look into this matter seriously as I look forward to your favorable reply.

Please Do Not Try To Call Me as I won't be talking or listening to any crapping story anymore or even in future...!!

Kindly reply via Email Only...!!

No comments: