Friday, December 7, 2012

I am giving you a very sincere and truthful feedback and compliant further more...

Friday, 7 December 2012 at 6.03 pm

Immediate Attention n Urgent Action needed...!!

Urgent Attention to Starhub CEO...

Dear Sir

I am giving you a very sincere and truthful feedback and compliant further more...

As whether you've believe in me or him through our various email to you...!!

Just for your easy reference, I have already spoken to Freddy Wong on Friday, 30 November 2012 for my MaxOnline and Digital Voice matters as why he still ask me the same questions without checking on my record since then...!!

Andy Chang won't be so unprofessional or even ask me the same problem and issue once again...!!

He indeed sound very weird and stupid to me as I need to read this particular email for more than ten times now...!!

This person who reply this email should be from the CableTV Technical Team as he knows nothing about my problems so far...!!

I would requested for a more serious investigation on this matter and I will pursue on it further more as well...!!

Your immediate and urgent attention will be much appreciated.

Regards
Priscilla
Sent from my iPhone

No comments: