Monday, December 10, 2012

For the past few days ago, my Series Recording Program Record shown Blank Recording when I Playback it today...!!

Monday, 10 December 2012 at 7.27 pm

For the past few days ago, my Series Recording Program Record shown Blank Recording when I Playback it today...!!

As for Today, the Series Recording for my Program that I have recorded turned out to be Transmission Breakdown as shown on the enclosed photo...!!

I have yet to monitor what has happened recently for most of my recording now...!!

It's obviously not towards my Hub Station HD issue right now...!!

I am rather sure that some of the Blank Recording in my Play List will be the Transmission Network Issue...!!

As for the MaxOnline, I have encountered Wifi for my iphone5 always have difficulty to access to all my various Email and Upload Photos to Instagram and Facebook problem now...!!

If I switch back to my Singtel 3G, everything is Perfect and Alright once again...!! I am able to access to my email and upload all those photos to Instagram and Facebook as well...!!

I will enclosed all those photos for your easy reference soon when I have yet to receive your reply here once again...!!

I do not wish to waste my time just to send email to nowhere or to the wrong Starhub Helpdesk at last...!!

Your immediate and urgent reply will be much appreciated.

No comments: