Tuesday, December 4, 2012

I am extremely frustrated and disappointed to bring forward to your urgent attention for the following Voice Talk...

Tuesday, 4 December 2012 at 9.25 pm

Immediate Attention n Urgent Action needed...

Urgent Attention to Starhub CEO...!!

Dear Sir

I am extremely frustrated and disappointed to bring forward to your urgent attention for the following Voice Talk...

1. Freddy Wong, MaxOnline Senior Technical Support called on Friday, 30 November 2012 from 4.33 pm to 5.45 pm...

2. Hisham, CableTV Technical Support Manager called on Tuesday, 4 December 2012 from 3.40 pm to 4.05 pm...

Who is telling the truth now...??!! Please listen to all our Voice Talk once again and Investigate into it Further...!!

I am just your valued customer who is with Starhub since 2002 and why they can't tell the truth...??!! Why someone must lie to me...??!!

I have pondered on this matter once again as it's seriously affect and upset me further....

Someone must be lying when I link the two pictures together...!! The someone should be the Manager...!!

Starhub do not have any good proper system now...??!!

If this the case, how can I trust him any further or in the near future...??!!

That's why I need your kind attention to look into this matter seriously and carefully.

Your immediate and urgent investigation will be highly appreciated.

No comments: