Monday, December 10, 2012

Starhub 1633 Hotline for Technical Support Helpdesk have diverted their calls to KL nowadays...!!

Monday, 10 December 2012 at 9 pm

Starhub 1633 Hotline for Technical Support Helpdesk have diverted their calls to KL nowadays...!!

Ever since June 2009, this is the first time in my life as I have called this number again...!!

For more than 3 years, I have never tried to call Starhub Hotline as it turned out to be diverted to KL Office right now...!!

Indeed another nightmare in my life wasting an hour time to hold on and press the key 1 2 3 then at last get connected but the customer service simply ask me to hold on cos I requested for Singapore Office...

She ask me to hold on but a few minutes later she simply cut-off my line as I can see that my modem restart after that...

She can easily restart my network connection just like that...!! Not fun at all...!!??!!

Subsequently, I try to call-in once again, the line have diverted to KL Office as the customer service, Saiful just inform me that I can't simply hold on to transfer the call back to Singapore Helpdesk just like that...!!

Indeed wasting all my time and effort just to try and entertain them or just because I miss them at last...??!!

Seriously poor customer service support once again cos they can't even answer a simple question at all as why they are there for...??!!

A waste of manpower just to throw money there for no reason...!!

Must well trained more capable and knowledgeable support in Singapore Helpdesk at last...!!

Starhub KL Technical Support need more improvement and equipped with more technical knowledge as well...!!

I am indeed upset and angry with their customer support once again...!!



No comments: