Friday, September 11, 2009

Almost every single day, I am angry with Starhub Network...~

Almost every single day, I am angry with Starhub Network. Do you think I will purposely created all those problem or make up story for those tech support to handle me with tears most of the time...

If I have a final choice, if I can leave it, I will do it just to solve all the problem one as for all. Coz I hate to have the debate conference or argue game with them for the same issue with no sense at all...

Either I will give up on complaining after 3 to 6 months later if thing remained coz no point angry and argue with them even though its not my problem at all. As a customer like me, I don't have any choice. I must learn to accept and take it finally.

You don't seem to use any mms often, so you unable to understand how the frustration that I need to face it almost every moment I send mms to my friends.

I will truly turned mad if the network issue remained the same every year. As I need to complaint every time. I rather leave it or take it just like nothing happen will do... This is what I can do at last if I don't want to fight anymore.

Silence don't mean that everything is perfect at my end. I just learn to take it at this time. Its quite tedious and nuisance if I carry on this type of wonderful game with them...

Complaining and fighting for nothing at all in the end. Do you think I will be able to keep calm and smile to handle those maxonline issue patiently and personally..?

No comments: