Friday, September 18, 2009

I have encountered "drop line" issue once again, the wireless network lost signal...~

Today... Friday, 18 September 2009...~

I have encountered "drop line" issue once again, the wireless network lost signal as shown at the taskbar of my laptop at 6.20 pm. The wireless signal was recovered within 3 minutes after I have checked through the modem signal from the room that was stable at that moment.

Even I have tried using both IE and Mozilla browser, the Internet access was as slow as tortoise for the day...

The Yahoo Homepage, Facebook Homepage and Blogger takes about 3 to 5 minutes to download as well...

I have received various error messages from the various website, ie, Blogger, Facebook, etc...

I have tried to go to Neopets to play Destruct-O-Match III. The game site took quite sometime to download and response when I was playing at that time..!! I really give up on it after the game was over at last...

No comments: