Tuesday, September 8, 2009

It seems so co-incident that I have so many issue all related to Starhub Network most of the time...~

Today... Tuesday, 8 September 2009...~

It seems so co-incident that I have so many issue all related to Starhub Network most of the time...~

From MaxOnline to Digital Voice, Mobile Network and phone issue all related to Starhub...

For my phone issue as I have mentioned before, for the past 2 years when I have purchased those new phone from Starhub Main Shop, I will have to face phone problem most of the time... I need to visit the service centre more than 5 times. I indeed can't understand why there will be so many co-incident thing happened to me...

For Mobile Network issue, the non-delivery of sms and the frequent delay of receiving mms even now. Subsequently I have difficulty in sending mms most of the time as I will be able to throw all my frustration here...

Even now, my sms unable to reach Radio 100.3 since March 2009 as I have tried using my own number until I truly give up now. But I still don't understand why..!! My Green Card always no problem whenever I sent sms to them and subsequently they will replied to most of my request as well... Of course I will be upset with this issue.

I am rather disappointed with them coz the Mobile Technical Support have given me a surprised that all my mms issue have solved from their end as subsequently the file closed ftom today onwards...

I don't understand why as they are given me this type of ridiculous reply but I still need to monitor all my outgoing mms if I encounter problem even right now..!!

The best solution will be I don't use mms at all as I won't be facing all these issue coz nobody will willing to admit that the network really caused problem to me most of the time...

No comments: