Saturday, September 19, 2009

Email sent to Helpdesk on Saturday, 19 September 2009 9:02 PM

My Ref : Prisc 0005

Hi Andy

I have encountered "drop line" issue on Friday, 18 September 2009, the wireless network lost signal as shown at the Taskbar of my laptop at 6.20 pm. The wireless signal was recovered within 3 minutes after I have checked through the modem signal from the room that was stable at that moment.

Even I have tried using both IE and Mozilla browser, the Internet access was as slow as tortoise for the day...

The Yahoo Homepage, Facebook Homepage and Blogger takes about 3 to 5 minutes to download as well...

I have received various error messages from the various website, ie, Yahoo, Blogger, Facebook, Photobucket, etc...

I have tried to go to Neopets to play Destruct-O-Match III. The game site took quite sometime to download and response when I was playing at that time..!! I really give up on it after the game was over at last coz its rather too slow in responding on every level that I go to mostly...!! I really don't know how to continue once again..!!

I have received new error messages from Internet Explorer browser and Mozilla browser now...

Ever since 16 September 2009, I have received various new error messages whenever I go online...

Internet Explorer not responding...
Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage
Bad Request - Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand
Server not found. Firefox can't find the server at www.blogger.com
The connection was reset. The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading

It takes more than 3 minutes just to go to Yahoo Home Page most of the time since 15 September 2009. I really don't know how to monitor or feedback to whoever right now...

The website that I go to for this week with slow connection and difficulty in access will be as follows...~

www.yahoo.com
www.google.com
www.blogger.com
www.photobucket.com
www.bebo.com
www.slide.com
www.imeem.com
www.youtube.com
www.facebook.com
www.neopets.com
www.friendster.com
www.newcreation.org.sg
www.starhub.com
www.radio1003.com

Thank you for your kind attention and action.

Have a nice day...

Regards
Priscilla

P.S. I don't know why even I have tried to access to Starhub Homepage, it will takes more than 3 minutes to download the page. I have encountered slow response and connection most of the time... The Starhub Homepage takes more than 5 to 10 minutes to download at time... Please clarify once again...~

No comments: