Monday, September 7, 2009

Sometimes my heart is weeping while I am talking to those tactless customer support...~

Sometimes my heart is weeping while I am talking to those tactless customer support...

They not only upset me but have been given me so many excuses regards to the "drop line" issue. The conclusion always Starhub Network no problem at all. Probably my modem or router will have problem now. In future will be both my new laptop and pc as well...

What type of good excuses and advices that they have been given me so far. I won't be pleased as I need to argue or even quarrel with them all the time whenever I call up regards to my "drop line" issue most of the time. I really sick of that..!!

I feel that it will be rather ridiculous to trick me in such a way coz I have been spoken to more than seven technical support in this three occasions. I really feel exhausted of this good excuses that they have been given me so far. Nothing else they can provide me during that time..!!

What will be the purpose for me to call them and subsequently create more trouble for myself once again...???

No comments: