Friday, September 25, 2009

I have phobia to see them coz they might not be able to fix up problem on site even though they have spent more than 2 hours here..!!

I have phobia to see them coz they might not be able to fix up problem on site even though they have spent more than 2 hours here..!!

I will be able to sense that.. Even they have reposition the router within that room, change modem and router as well. All the problem might not solved coz if the problem caused is due to the international routing issue. They definitely can't fix up much thing here..!!

I don't want to be upset with them as you know my expectation at last. I need a smooth and fast speed after they come for the checking and fixing. I don't see any different if you able to think logically in my point of view..!!

If they spent 2 hours here but everything still remain the same, I will surely be angry and crazy once again..

I might not want to talk or trust anyone in future from then. You know that I hate those sweet words with no action in it..!!

I don't hope to see another war soon. That's why I would like to see the report of how they are going to fix up the problem before they come for the final appointment. It's not as simple as I am correct once again...

This is how I feel and how I have gone through during Sintel time... I really hate those mental torturing and suffering even though it has happened more than two and a half years ago but all all those unhappiness and bad memory still there...

No comments: