Monday, September 7, 2009

Email sent to Helpdesk on Tue, 8 September 2009 at 10.47 am

Dear Sir

Further to my email to you since July 2009...

For more than 2 months time, I have not received any of your proper and official reply to me so far... As I really wonder why coz I have other case to handle as well..!!

You have overlook the feedback that I have sent to you...? Do you miss out my case by then...?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards
Priscilla

Encl reply from helpdesk...~

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 12:51 PM, StarHub Customer Care - Helpdesk - helpdesk@starhub.com wrote:

Dear Valued Customer

Thank you for contacting StarHub.

We acknowledge receipt of your email and our Customer Affairs Consultants will be responding to you as soon as possible.

If you are a Business customer, please dial 1800 888 8888.

Meanwhile, please visit our website at www.starhub.com for more information on our products and services.

Best regards
Customer Affairs

No comments: