Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I think so much coz my left and right brain have logical response most of the time...~

I think so much coz my left and right brain have logical response most of the time as Emma knows that as well...

Those people who handle me personally or know me well enough aware that it is really true all the time.

I hate to create fairy tale story or make up an illogically story for all my friends to support me. I believe in truth and righteousness. As God will be able to know and understand how I have gone through during this difficult time with bitterness and sadness almost everyday. With anger and tears almost every night. Even I turned crazy or admitted to the hospital one day as I told Emma that, she will know how to deal with them as well...

This is the true story and the feeling towards those unprofessional and hypocrite people at last...

God will know how to deal with you one day as I know. The day will be coming soon...

No comments: