Friday, September 4, 2009

Email sent to Terry Clontz on Saturday, 5 September 2009 12:37 PM

Hi Mr Terry

Thank you very much for giving me so much attention in handling all my problem with MaxOnline and Mobile issue recently...

It's truly my privilege as I will be able to write-in to you personally all the time to listen and read through all my problem and unhappiness with them lately...

I wonder why I have to handle from MaxOnline to Digital Voice then lastly will be Mobile Network issue, everything not running smoothly in my end at the same time...

As for those customer support that have been given me lots of unpleasant issue at this time, I truly hope that you will be able to understand how I have gone through during this difficult time to handle those unprofessional and unfriendly customer support as I need to feedback and share all those problem to Antonio Yong, Simon Ong and Andy Chang most of the time during this 3 months...

You do observe that I have created so many personal blog due to the same issue as I truly feel exhausted when handling them. All my anger and frustration that I have vent out to you as well...

Thank you for your patience, kindness and thoughtfulness all the time.

Have a nice weekend...

Regards
Priscilla

Note : For your personal access and viewing only...~
P.S. For your easy access to all my personal blog link will be as follows...~

No comments: