Thursday, September 24, 2009

For quite sometimes I have not tried to send mms to all my friends...~

Today... Thursday, 24 September 2009...~

For quite sometimes I have not tried to send mms to all my friends coz I don't want to be upset with the Mobile Network once again...

I have tried to send a 78k mms at 1.25 pm but it takes more than 15 minutes but still unable to send out even though I have already left a Voice Mail for Andy and call up 1633 for MaxOnline tech support helpdesk at Philippines... The mms still unable to send out. I have to cancel and retry it for more than three continuous attempt. I am rather disappointed as well...

That's why I hate to send mms nowadays coz I don't want to be upset with the Mobile Network. If I have many more unhappiness happening and frustration, I will try to mms to all my friends...

No comments: