Friday, September 11, 2009

Everyday I update all my blog just to create fairy tale for all my friends to support me..?

Everyday I update all my blog just to create fairy tale for all my friends to support me..?

Everyday I angry with so many people and so many problem in me. Do you think all those story and email that I have sent so far, its make up story too..?

Sometimes I really know that the losing party will be the customer even though it not our fault but we must learn to take it at last. That will be the final conclusion to solve problem with no sense at all..!!

I don't hope and choose to be upset everyday with all these mini little thing in my life without any solution at last coz you will be able to know that I am tired to handle them with bitterness and fearfulness all the time...

After handling maxonline issue, do you think I still have the strength and time to handle mobile as well..? Probably see you again next year...~

No comments: