Sunday, September 13, 2009

My modem signal no problem between 9.00 am to 12.30 pm...~

Today... Sunday, 13 September 2009...~

My modem signal no problem between 9.00 am to 12.30 pm. Subsequently, I am out for a birthday celebration party after that...

As long as I reach home at 8 pm, I will check the modem status. The modem signal lost no doubt I have not connected the Digital Voice home to my modem since then coz I know that any moment the modem will down without any notice..!! About 10 minutes later, the signal light stable then I will be able to access Internet once again.

I really don't understand why..!! As my six sense always correct all the time...

For the tech support issue, nobody follow-up my monitoring schedule since Friday night as I feel rather disappointed and puzzled one more time..!! Who will be handling me now..? I really don't know..!!

No comments: