Friday, September 11, 2009

I really have so many doubts during this 3 days of monitoring...~

Today... Friday, 11 September 2009...~

I really have so many doubts during this 3 days of monitoring. If the modem faulty or caused the main problem for my digital voice home and broadband service, I will not be able to access Internet since this morning at 9.35 am till 11.59 pm...

I indeed eager to question those tech support but I know that they can't give me any reply so far.

I always think of write-in officially since yesterday when I have encountered various new signal lost issue.

I feel rather tired to carry on this monitoring coz I am so stressful as well with all this merry-go-round issue that I will be able to describe to you now.

I don't walk and check the modem frequently, my right leg not painful again. I can't walk too much as I am quite sure now... Lol...~

You aware that I go shopping quite often but I don't have this problem so far. But as I need to check the modem signal several time in a day, my right leg will be painful lo... Its really true...~

No comments: