Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Whenever I encounter signal lost, I am rather depressed most of the time...~

Whenever I encounter signal lost, I am rather depressed most of the time. Perhaps I should choose not to stay at home often in order to reduce my unhappiness feeling when I see the modem down again...

I don't want to be upset almost everyday all due to the modem signal as I can't access Internet and use Digital Voice home always...

What I able to do now..? Probably I should avoid staying at home and go outing often. Another alternative will be stay in my auntie house or go to her house everyday...

I look so ugly when I feel sad and weep all day. This is not the life that I choose to be...

I must learn to think positively and be happy once again... I really need a long break or go for a holiday at this time...~

No comments: