Wednesday, September 9, 2009

When I am upset and angry, my modem and everything will turned crazy as well...~

When I am upset and angry, my modem and everything will turned crazy as well...~

I have so many problem for my maxonline issue right now. Probably it's due to the modem signal coz I have difficulty to access Internet and using my digital voice since yesterday afternoon at 12.20 pm. My Internet and digital voice was down for more than 5 hours as I guess. I unable surf net at that time...

I was planning to go shopping with my uncle and auntie as I don't really bother to call tech support at that time until I was back home at around 6.20 pm...

During 8.00 pm to 8.20 pm, I still encountered signal problem, the Internet and digital voice down again...

I need to keep calm and cool in order to talk to the tech support in assisting me at that time...~

No comments: