Sunday, September 20, 2009

Email sent to Helpdesk on Monday, 21 September 2009 9:39 AM

My Ref : Prisc 0006

Hi Andy

I have access to Internet on Sunday, 20 September 2009 between 10 am to 12.15 pm just to check my email and update my blog. The Internet connection is rather slow even in the morning as I can't really do much update as well.

I am out going shopping with my mum at Suntec and Raffles City in the afternoon...

Subsequently, I have access Internet between 6 pm to 11.20 pm as the Internet connection is still as slow as tortoise...

When I am in the Facebook online chat at 10.30 pm, the online chat connection always go offline as my friend message me for several time... I realised it coz the messages that I have typed is rather slow moving and show offline as well for more than six times at that moment. The Taskbar wireless signal strength is Poor but it still connected when the connection for online chat break intermittently...

Thank your for your kind attention and action.

Hope to hear from you soon

Regards
Priscilla

No comments: