Friday, September 4, 2009

Email sent to Terry Clontz on Friday, 4 September 2009 10:13 AM

Hi Mr Terry Clontz

I am rather upset with the Technical Support as my MaxOnline Network problem still not rectified even now as they need to send Andy Chang to Philippines soon...

Technical Support don't have anymore capable staff in their department at this time as he need to go there personally in a short notice...

Do you think as a customer I will be pleased with all these excuses that they have given me now...? You're aware that so many of the technical support have been handling me with an unprofessional behaviour as I need to bring up the attention to you. I hope that the bad incidents will not happened to me anymore as I feel exhausted to complaint to you once again...

Nobody will know what will happened during the 3 months..? I don't want any unhappiness thing happen once again as I have already highlighted to you before in my email that I have sent. Subsequently, you will be able to read more of my incidents happening in Starhub as well...

Thank you for your kind attention and action.

Kindly look into this matter seriously as I look forward to hear from you soon.

Regards
Priscilla

No comments: