Saturday, September 12, 2009

I don't use my laptop so often for today...~

Today... Saturday, 12 September 2009...~

I don't use my laptop so often for today coz I am busy early in the morning. After that I go shopping at Giant Tampines...

In the late evening at 7.00 pm, my uncle fetch us go to the Comex 2009 Show at Suntec Convention & Exhibition Centre.

I bought a new Fuji A170 Digital Camera, 10.2 MegaPixel at $149.00 and a HP Pocket Media Drive, 120GB at $49.00. I really don't know why I bought this digital camera. As it will be my third digital camera now. Lol... Maybe I am just stressful and love to buy new thing most of the time...

My uncle bought 2 sets of Compaq Presario CQ3085D Desktop PC at $1998.00 for his three kids. I recommended him to buy HP coz it was my favourite brand so far as most of my friends know that I would prefer branded and reliable product all the time..! Lol...~

Anyway I don't face any signal lost for today...~

No comments: