Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Email to Helpdesk sent on Tuesday, 22 September 2009 1:28 PM

My Ref : Prisc 0007

Hi Andy

I don't access Internet often on Monday, 21 September 2009 coz I am out of my house almost the whole afternoon to meet up with my friends...

I am trying to check my email and update some of my blog between 8.15 am to 11.00 am in the morning only as the Internet connection is slightly better compared to last night...

I am online when I am back home since 9.50 pm but the Internet connection for Yahoo, Blogger and Facebook is rather slow as it takes more than 3 minutes to download the homepage even though I have tried using Mozilla browser as well.

I have encountered "drop line" issue at 10.43 pm, 11.40 pm and 1.46 pm, etc... Subsequently, the laptop Taskbar has indicated Limited Connectivity at 10.40 pm and the wireless connection signal strength is Low (just 1 bar left).

I have received the following messages from the Taskbar wireless connection bar between 10.40 pm to 11.40 pm when I monitor. It has appeared intermittently...~

Identifying... Access - Limited Connectivity
Unidentifying... Access - Local only
Currently connected to priscilla... Access - Local only
Currently connected to priscilla... Access - Local & Internet

The Facebook online chat always appeared offline and break intermittently during the time as I was not able to gain access to any Quiz at Facebook so far...

I have difficulty access to anywhere at that time. Subsequently, I switch off my laptop at 12.05 am...

Thank you for your kind attention and action.

Have a nice day...

Regards
Priscilla

No comments: