Friday, September 11, 2009

After reading the email from Customer Service for Mobile tech issue...~

After reading the email from Customer Service for Mobile tech issue, I am extremely angry and upset again coz nobody know what I mean as always given me inappropriate reply in order to provoke or upset me always.

Do you understand what they mean at last? All those delay or difficulty in sending mms, no conclusion and solution most of the time...

I indeed don't know how to argue or quarrel with them every year as they are given me the same damn excuses all the time...

They always like to give me this type of good reasons and excuses almost every year. When I am tired to fight again, I will leave it most of the time... Next year I will bring up the matter once again. Don't you think its not my problem for sure. I am truly exhausted with all this silly excuses as I able to describe now.

To minimize conflict, customer always need to sacrifice all the time. I will try to minimize sending mms to all my friends then I won't be upset with the network issue coz I have much more better thing to handle at this time...

I have giddy, headache and blocked ear once again whenever I have to handle the same problem again and again with no peace in my mind always...

NO SOLUTION, NO CONCLUSION ALL THE TIME... IS THIS A RIGHT ATTITUDE TO HANDLE PROBLEM NOW..!!

I AM REALLY TIRED TO MONITOR ALL THESE INCIDENTS THAT I HAVE DIFFICULTY WITH. LET ME HANDLE MAXONLINE FIRST..!!

No comments: