Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Email sent to Terry Clontz on Thursday, 10 September 2009 10:07 AM

Hi Mr Terry

I have been with Starhub since 7 May 2004 and so many of your staff have been handling me since then but I indeed grateful and thankful with your three staff that always handle me with care, kindness, gentleness and patience all the time that I will be able to describe to you now.

I think it should be a credit for Starhub to have such a group of professional and capable staff in your organisation as this is what customer want to have being served with tactfulness and kindness all the time...

I do admire your patience and kindness in looking into my matter since then even though you have much more better thing to handle at this time.

Thank you very much...

Regards
Priscilla

No comments: