Sunday, September 27, 2009

My favourite church is New Creation Church and my favourite pastor will be the Senior Pastor Joseph Prince...

Today... Sunday, 27 September 2009...~

My favourite church is New Creation Church and my favourite pastor will be the Senior Pastor Joseph Prince...

I am going to my favourite church service this afternoon with my niece. This Sunday Special Service will be at Singapore Indoor Stadium for the second service commence at 2.30 pm. We are rather excited and pleased with the two and a half hours amazing worship and sermon by Pastor Joseph Prince...

We go to the Cineleisure Orchard to have our dinner at one of the Japanese Restaurant. We both like the Chicken Katsudon set meal. Subsequently, we go shopping at The Heeren, Robinsons Centrepoint and Orchard Central...

A beautiful and wonderful day for both of us...

No comments: