Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Email sent to Customer Care on Wednesday, 9 September 2009 10:58 AM

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN...

Dear Sir

Before my memory lost, I have prepared this post in my phone as early as 5 am...

I have headache, fever and blocked ear when I realised that my mobile tech issue file closed with the conclusion that I am able to send and receive mms so far from my new phone..!!

I still have difficulty in sending mms to all my friends and my green card as well. How can the file closed just like that..!! They are indeed irresponsible and ridiculous..!!

One of my friends suggested to me not to use mms as not to upset myself every time with all these similar issue with them almost every year..!!

Eventually, this mms issue have been pending since 2 years ago. Even though I have already changed from Samsung Z720 to Sony Ericsson K850i and my present Samsung F480, I am still facing the same damn problem every time..!!

It can't be all my phones have problem all the time but whenever I call them or even check about this issue, it will be my phone problem at last..!! Do you think I will be pleased with all these excuses that they have been given me since then..??

The more I am using mms, the more I will turned crazy but nobody will be able to understand how I have gone through..!! What I am able to vent out now will be the network caused problem as not my phone for sure..!! Otherwise, it can't be always I have the same problem all the time..!!

I am extremely angry and disappointed when I need to fight for this issue every time even now...

They are indeed tactless as I really phobia to call them since 2 years ago when the network issue still pending as I just leave it till now...

Even at this time, all the problem still remained the same as I truly don't understand why I must face all this unpleasant issue all the time without any conclusion at last..!!

I must learn not to use mms totally. But this is not what I want..!! I have many thing 2 send almost everyday. As I need to face this problem everyday. Of course I will turned mad one of this day coz of them..!!

I hope you will be able to understand how I have gone through...

Looking forward to your favourable reply.

Regards
Priscilla

No comments: