Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The reasons that I don't want to handle or talk to any Mobile Tech Support...~

The reasons that I don't want to handle or talk to any Mobile Tech Support at this time coz talking can't solve problem as for sure. I just want them to fix it without any good excuses or reasons. I will be able to prepare myself to handle those technicians that plan to come to my house to check on the maxonline problem. I unable to handle two things at one time coz I will feel extremely depressed when things still remained...

Silence and fix it will be the best solution in handling me at this time. The more I talk to them, the more I will become upset every moment. My mind fills with doubts always. How can I rest and sleep in peace if everyday I am facing the same problem as I need to complaint and argue with them every time! I rather choose to handle my maxonline problem at this time in order to keep calm and cool right now.

I don't want to be upset and angry everyday when things still can't rectify as my brain cell will stumble...

Whenever those problem pending, my mind will think negatively all the time. I don't want to be angry and gloomy everyday. I must learn to smile and be happy now. Otherwise, I unable to handle all my problem with a bitterness heart all the time...

No comments: