Monday, September 28, 2009

I have a bad flu, headache and fever this morning...~

Today... Monday, 28 September 2009...~

I have a bad flu, headache and fever this morning. My eye is so painful and my ear is blocked as well...

I am rather tired to get up from my bed even though it is already 11.45 am. As probably I am truly exhausted when I fall asleep last night with my phone switch on once again. I can't remember what time I have exactly gone back to sleep...

I need to go to bed as early as 7 pm but my mind is still working non-stop but I am really tired and sleepy by then...

Whenever I fall sick, my sms very powerful coz everyone will reply me at last as I will be busy sending sms by then. But I always can't type properly and always sent to wrong person most of the time...

This is my privilege to know those sincere and caring friends as always on my mind...

No comments: