Thursday, September 10, 2009

If my six sense is right again...~

Today... Thursday, 10 September 2009...~

If my six sense is right again, it should be the network signal issue now coz this morning my modem is working fine with the four signal green light stable. Probably I should say that the modem is working fine again since last night.

I have connected my dv and my Internet surfing no problem since 7.30 am...

If you're saying that my modem have problem then I won't be able to access Internet or use my dv now right...?

Anyway I have diverted my dv since last night when I have encountered signal problem. If I able to access Internet I won't be upset and angry for sure... Lol...~

I am out of my house between 3.30 pm to 6.50 pm. When I reached home, I try to check on the modem, 3 signal light stable and 4th light blinking as I checked. A few minutes later the 4 green light stable again. I able to access Internet after that. I wonder why this signal problem keep coming intermittently as I observed it now..!!

Between 10.29 pm to 10.31 pm, I still facing the same problem as the modem signal light blink starts from 3rd light to 4th light then subsequently stable again.

Lastly between 11.15 pm to 11.40 pm, the modem signal light unstable for more than 25 minutes and subsequently stable again...

Within a day so many signal issue as I need to walk to-and-fro 40 steps away from my modem for more than 40 times as I able to count right now... My left leg is hurt and painful as it so co-incident happen at this time...~

Any moment my modem signal light will down as I really feel exhausted too...

No comments: