Monday, September 7, 2009

This is the third time that I have encountered "drop-line" issue for my Internet Connection...~

Today... Monday, 7 September 2009...~

This is the third time that I have encountered "drop-line" issue for my Internet Connection this morning at 9.54 am onwards while I am checking on my email and doing updating for my blog at that moment...

Do you think I will be pleased once again when the same thing happen within 24 hours...? What can I do now...? To wait as I will be able to sense that..!!

I do not know why I will have headache and fever after that...~

Perhaps I shall choose not to complaint or talk to anyone else when problem arise...~

Whenever I am facing "drop line" issue, my heart and my mind will stumble...~

Sometimes I do hope that I will be seriously ill and be admitted to the hospital for a few months in order for me to have some peace in my mind...~

No comments: