Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Mobile network problem can't really solve it once again...~

Today... Wednesday, 2 September 2009...~

I can't stand those customer support with no sense at all. I am facing them almost everyday as if my life will be at the peak of the mountain. Any moment if I am not aware or be careful, I will fall down to the cliff. That's will be my day...

I am just trying to be more patience and tactful to handle them but due to all my problem and frustration at this time, I will vent out all my unhappiness and imperfection to them as well coz they are indeed don't know how to handle just a simple case as I able to describe to you now.

Even when I need to send a simple mms of 66K, it will need to take more than 3 minutes to send out with second attempt as I really can't understand why..!!

The Mobile network problem can't really solve it once again...~

No comments: